Grow your career with us
Join our growing team at SCS Tech – one of the fastest growing technology solutions providers worldwide!
At SCS Tech, we are constantly on the lookout for talented people who can help us create a progressive and dynamic working environment.
Our company has been built and sustained by a diverse team of exceptional individuals with years of domain experience. We have built an open culture in our organization with an abundance of enthusiasm, energy and positive communication.
We believe that success often comes through brainstorming, collaboration and thinking outside the box. That’s why we embrace individuals who are passionate, ambitious, smart and independent thinkers.
- Should have knowledge, skills and experience in the space of Data Management and Data Sciences
- Data Modelling
- Data Structuring, Processing, etc
- Big Data Management
- Varied ways and innovation on Data transformation
- Video data conversions for AI/ML processing
- Audio data conversions
- Analog to Digital conversions
- Knowledge and experience in managing static and big data (and not just streamed data)
- Machine Learning
- Model Creation
- Statistical/Mathematical Optimisation
- Machine Learning Systems Architecture
- Worked with and has the ability to write different kinds of Machine Learning Algorithms – both on unstructured media and other forms of data
- Work experience with ensemble is desirable
- Deep Learning –
- Deep Neural Networks
- Speech to Text algorithms
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Computer Vision
- Engine –
- Ability to build ML engine
- To create, combine and perform Algorithms/libraries,
- both on sample and large static data
- exposure on Augmented and virtual reality techniques and combining skills for ML Engine creation
- Should have a minimum 5 years of experience in the above skills (ideal 7-8 years)
- As a developer, should have atleast 2-3 implemented projects (ideal 5)
- Should have ability to give special attention to bot – algorithm build and efficiency
- Should have exposure to software quality methodologies
- Preferred total experience – 8-10 years
- Research & Development
- AMS experience not a focus. (AMS intense not preferred )
Desired Candidate Skill:
- Degree in business, management or other related discipline. MBA/ Diploma in MM
- At least 5-7 years progressive experience in management of materials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills
Manager – Procurement & SCM
- Candidate from I.T System Integrator Company.
- Have worked on Govt. Projects
- Work closely with Project Manager to provide pre-tender support of Smart City, Transport, City Surveillance, Networking and Wi-Fi Govt. project.
- Coordinate with different vendors/OEM’s and asking for their Compliance and Commercial for the Project/Tender.
- Procurement of Products required for difference projects such as City Surveillance (CCTV, Integration), Networking (Lan/Wan/Server/Storage), Command and Control, VMS, PA Systems, NOC, SOC, Access Control, Data Centre Solutions,
- Work on Back to Back SLA with OEM & Vendors
- Do a Vendor selection based on the offered credit period, price and Delivery schedule and negotiate further for warranty support, quality and other specifics.
- Coordinate with the Technical team in obtaining the approval & finalize with vendor and release of purchase order.
- Communicate with internal departments like Operation, Accounts and logistics to ensure proper coordination of project work.
- Coordinate with various teams on the delivery schedule, payment approvals and vendor payment and supervising closely for unnecessary delays.
- Follow up for Pricing, Negotiation to increase the bottom line.
- Provide day to day commercial support to Sales and Pre-Sales team for Tender.
- Responsible for delivery timelines and gives the best quality work.
- Prepare MIS reports on PO summary to keep track of the purchases.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Location: Mumbai – Charni Road
Looking for Liaison Officer with 5 years of experience in the following:-
- Liaising person is responsible for managing all aspects of Corporate Affairs, Public Relations & government contacts and networking with key senior officials in Ministries of Central / State Govt. Corporation.
- Building networks to enhance bidding opportunities and bring in new business.
- Capable to maintain cordial relations with all govt. Officials and representatives of local private and Govt. bodies.
- To comply for various licenses and permissions etc.
- To provide all assistance to Head Office as well as site management for execution of projects by liaising with client officials of various projects
Job Description –
Project Manager (Nagpur Position) – 1 Positions.
Experience – 8 to 10 Years
NAGPUR Project Manager with 8-10 year experience in Project Execution
- Should have experience in design of Fiber optic laying, data center design Civil, Electrical and networking.
- Executing project with surveillance cameras, fiber optic design and cabling, command and control system, Server / Storage / Switches & Networking
- Planning, Installation, Configuration and Integration of Cameras, Cabling, Command Control System, Access Control, Truck Tracking System (VTS), Wireless Communication Products, Variable Messaging System (VMS), EPBX, Public Address System (PAS)
- Handling implementation and operations of projects
- Handling Vendors/ OEM for the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly reports for meeting the SLA
- Configuration and management of the Servers to meet the SLA of high availability.
- Managing Schedules, Resources, Assigned documents and materials, costs, and budgets.
- Worked on workflow to assign task to the team member when they need to fulfil their project-related tasks
- Facilitating & monitoring and control.
- Should have functionality to manage capital related work as well as operational expenditure.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have managed IT Infra Projects in medium to large organization
- Knowledge about various project management tools like SAP, Primavera, MS Projects
- Experience of handling large scale Application rollout in distributed office setup
- Knowledge of advanced concepts and basic principles of data communication, IT system Hardware and software
- Ability to develop and monitor program schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical mile stones
- Excellent communication skills
- Client & Vendor management skills
SCS Pvt Ltd is looking for a strong QA lead/ tester, who has delivered rock solid test cases for enterprise grade softwares.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- 5 /6 years Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Black box testing, Functional testing, performance testing are must.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and performance testing tool
- Excellent communication skills to resolve issues.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Qualification:- B.Com / M.Com
Location:- Mumbai – Charni Road
Looking for Sr. Accounts Executive with 5 years of experience in the following:-
- Handling day to day transactions independently
- Appending all transactions in ERP
- Payable & Receivable management
- Taxation knowledge GST, TDS Sound knowledge of Microsoft office and Tally ERP 9.
- Knowledge of payment gateway and bank reconciliations are added advantage.
- Processing refunds accurately on payment gateway with no errors.
- Negotiate special pricing with multiple banks/partners on a case to case basis
- Validating the pricing being offered to merchants.
- Accounting Entries like Journal, Invoice & Payment Receipt.
- Maintain harmonious relationships with all partners banks.
- Good control over follow- ups.
- Able to understand and resolve queries independently
- Able to handle B2B and B2C reconcillation.
- Able to assist manager with monthly closing activities (Creating refund files correctly)
- Handling multiple refund queues and ability to understand issues and raising recurring issues to manager
- Bank Reconciliation, Maintaining book Keeping & Tally.
- Preparation of working and E filing of GST Returns
- Preparation of working and E filing of TDS Return
- Verification of Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of working required for finalisation of accounts
- Conducting Ledger Scrutiny on regular basis
- Payables Management
- Receivable Management
- Preparation of workings asked by Internal and External Auditors, consultants etc.
- Preparation of working required for Scrutiny Hearing of different statutory department viz. Income Tax, Sales Tax, PF, PT etc.
- Preparation of Provisional financial statement
- Preparation of CMA Data for Loan proposals
SCS Pvt Ltd is looking for a passionate and experienced HCI or UI/UX designer, who is willing to work towards designing high impact and intuitive products for large organisations. The candidate is expected to perform following:
- Interacting with business team, end users, management
- Analysing client’s expectation on usability and outcomes of the product
- Based on these interaction, prioritising requirements and designing best possible workflow
- Build wireframes, maintain versions, work closely with the Business team and management
- Create interactive prototypes and get verified by the stakeholders
- Work closely with software development team to ensure all communication goes smooth
- Research through Domestic and International market and keep the team updated on various use-cases, design elements, market trends
The candidate should have:
- Experience in wire-framing and creating interactive Prototypes
- Should be familiar with coding languages such as HTML CSS, Java, XML/XSL, etc
- Working knowledge of tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Sketch, etc
- Multifaceted career drawn from elements of psychology, visual design, communications and computer science
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Added advantage: Experience of 5 years as HCI consultant.
- Added advantage: Understanding psychology variations across continents. worked on multinational projects
Vice President IT – Business Development (Strategy) – IoT Enterprise Solutions
Qualification:- Any Graduate with MBA in IT (Only from TOP Management Schools like – Symbiosis, Welingkar IIM, Jamanalal Bajaj, S P Jain or Similar Institutes)
5 years of experience in Software Company. Understanding of System Integration, IoT, Machine Learning, AI, BIG Data, Cloud Computing will be a added advantage.
- Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities.
- Acquiring new business & following the complete sales cycle prospecting, generating leads (telecom, e-mail) meetings, requirement gathering, business proposal, negotiation, related documentation & closure of lead.
- Presentations, pre-sales costing and negotiations
- Working closely with the product team to give them feedback from the market and future requirements and enhancements in the products.
- Arrange meetings with potential clients
- Prepare sales & marketing reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Understanding the requirement of Various New Technologies for Smart City / Water Treatment / Education / O&G / Safe City / IOT / e-Governance projects
- Gather, Analyze and summarize the data and trends to provide accurate information through reports.
- Searching prospective clients and converting Corporate leads
- Manage Corporate Alliances, Franchisee, and Partnerships.
- Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales operational goals
- Prepare good PPT for client presentation
- Making new business with overseas clients
- Prepare an annual budget to meet marketing and sales financial goals
- Identify different Client requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Managing End-to End Customer Relationship
- Should have an excellent verbal communication and Presentation skills
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of Analytics tools Machine Learning.
- Willingness to go beyond self to take on larger goals; Self driven; Dependability
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Performing the Business Intelligence, Data Mining for the new business areas through BIG Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, analytics & Machin Learning Tools.